Template

Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Thanksgiving Time!

On the Tuesday before Thanksgiving break, we all took a little time to count the things we are thankful for in our lives.  This fun and cute project was not just fun and cute.  It also allowed us a little bit of time to reflect on the important things.  Here are just a few of the things we are thankful for:

I am thankful for my family. – Elliot
I am thankful for Mrs. Mayne. – Karlie
I am thankful for Mother Nature. – Mystica
I am thankful for sports. – Alec
I am thankful for my babysitter. – Allison
I am thankful for my dad and my mom. – Zoey
I am thankful for friends. – Jake
I am thankful for school. – Ayreal
I am thankful for the Native Americans. – Alizaya
I am thankful for Mrs. Tuten. – Claire
I am thankful for gym class. – Sarah
I am thankful for the stars. – Raven
I am thankful for my cousins. – Sammy
I am thankful for the Pilgrims that came to America. – Tommie
I am thankful for the veterans. – Noah
I am thankful for my mom. – Andrew M.
I am thankful for my house. – Gage
I am thankful for God. – Sheyla
I am thankful for my cat Purrty. - Jada



No comments:

Post a Comment